Re: WBS comments objecting to CP to have single Canvas API for caret positioning and focus ring support

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:55:15 -0500
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, faulkner.steve@gmail.com
Cc: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, public-canvas-api@w3.org, public-html-a11y@w3.org, public-html-a11y-request@w3.org

Sam,

Just an FYI: Steve Faulkner said he also responded but I do not see his
input in the results.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group

From:	Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
To:	"Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc:	public-html-a11y@w3.org, public-canvas-api@w3.org
Date:	03/31/2011 02:19 PM
Subject:	Re: WBS comments objecting to CP to have single Canvas API for
            caret  positioning and focus ring support
Sent by:	public-html-a11y-request@w3.org

On 03/31/2011 02:43 PM, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
> aloha!
>
> in case anyone else was considering responding to the survey on HTML
> WG Issue 131 located at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-131-objection-poll/
>
> since my comments are not-yet reflected in:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-131-objection-poll/results#xkeepnew

I will confirm that your comments are now included on that page.

I don't know what is going on with the cache control headers produced by
the WBS software, but this is a long standing issue.  I find that I have
to use shift-F5 to force a server refresh using Firefox to see the
lastest comments, but rest assured that they are present and will be
considered.

- Sam Ruby

graycol.gif
(image/gif attachment: graycol.gif)