Re: Requesting Spec Text Additions

From: Martin Kliehm <martin.kliehm@namics.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:25:19 +0200
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On 24.09.2010 09:05, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Or, should we undertake first redrafting these sections to remove the
> technology specific references ourselves?

I would prefer that the Media sub-team redrafts it, because I believe
they are less biased concerning technologies, less tempted to spec yet
another TT format, and more likely to choose a solution that is fully
accessible and has wide support in different browsers so that a maximum
group of users will benefit.

Cheers,
   Martin