Re: TPAC Accessibility TF Meet-up

From: Martin Kliehm <martin.kliehm@namics.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:50:07 +0200
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
CC: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On 22.09.2010 06:44, Paul Cotton wrote:
> Has the TF considered if they want to meet during the TPAC week, Nov 1-5 in Lyon, France?
>
> In particular would the TF be interested in driving any sessions on A11Y during the WG F2F meeting on Nov 4-5?  See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Sep/0226.html

Since my conference budget for the rest of the year is limited I plan to
attend from 3-5 November, in particular because the HTML WG F2F is
scheduled for 4-5 November.

Concerning lightning talks I'd like to take Canvas to the next
dimension: Canvas 3D is being worked on outside of the W3C, and I'd like
to share some thoughts about requirements for accessibility in a 3D
environment. I could present those ideas in 5-10 minutes, is that
compatible with the schedule?

Cheers,
   Martin