Re: Proposal for html5 drag and drop keyboard accessibility workflow

Hi Everett,

Thank you for picking up this issue. The workflow you suggest here
looks workable to me, and aligns with the recommendations on drag and
drop in the WAI-ARIA authoring practices document. It would be great
to get some feedback from implementers before next Thursday's call.

Regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins