Re: Media Matrix: Issue re Clear Audio

Thanks again, Silvia.

I think I'll just start playing the role of language police in the hope
of nudging us to greater clarity in how we refer to things. I think our
brief conversation at the end of today's telecon was very helpful. I'm
very comfortable with the taxonomical category of "track." That
communicates, imho, clearly both when provided in a separate file or as
a separate "track" in a containerized set of tracks.

Is that correct? Would we say "track set?"

Janina