Media Matrix: CN-1 missing the hierarchical concept

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:51:28 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
We need to restate CN-1 to indicate that the structure we're after may
be hierarchical. Our User Requirements go to great lengths to define the
value of hierarchical structural navigation.

"Provide a means to identify the hierarchical structure of any given media resource

The point is that these structures are almost always present implicitly.
We need to explicitly identify theml

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200

Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org

Chair, Protocols & Formats