Media Matrix: CN-1 missing the hierarchical concept

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:51:28 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
We need to restate CN-1 to indicate that the structure we're after may
be hierarchical. Our User Requirements go to great lengths to define the
value of hierarchical structural navigation.

Perhaps:

"Provide a means to identify the hierarchical structure of any given media resource

The point is that these structures are almost always present implicitly.
We need to explicitly identify theml

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200