Re: [media] restructuring of the requirements document

Hi everyone,

I have now finalized my work-over of the requirements document at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements

I have included Janina's feedback on structured content and
navigation, which created an additional sub-section in section 3.

I have also included Masatomo's feedback on texted audio descriptions,
which resulted in creating an additional sub-section in section 2.

I apologize to Michael for the changes he will have to make to the
poll form. I appreciate that Judy is still planning to give the
document a work-over to make sure the correct accessibility language
is used.

The following is the structure of the document that we have now ended up with:

1 Accessible media requirements by type of disability
  1.1 Blindness
  1.2 Low vision
  1.3 Atypical color perception
  1.4 Deafness
  1.5 Hard of hearing
  1.6 Deaf-blind
  1.7 Dexterity / Mobility impairment
  1.8 Learning disability
  1.9 Autism
2 Alternative Content Technologies
  2.1 Audio Description
  2.2 Texted Audio Description
  2.3 Extended audio description
  2.4 Clear audio
  2.5 Content Navigation by Content Structure
  2.6 Captioning
  2.7 Extended Captioning
  2.8 Sign Translation
  2.9 Transcripts
3 System Requirements
  3.1 Keyboard Access to interactive controls / menus
  3.2 Granularity Level Control for Structural Navigation
  3.3 Time Scale Modification
  3.4 Production practice and resulting requirements
  3.5 Discovery and activation/deactivation of available alternative
content by the user
  3.6 Requirements on making properties available to the accessibility interface
  3.7 Requirements on the use of the viewport
  3.8 Requirements on the parallel use of alternate content on
potentially multiple devices in parallel

Best Regards,
Silvia.