Re: minutes - HTML A11y TF [media sub-group] teleconference: May 19, 2010

Note that the requirements document has now been moved into the
Accessibility Task Force Wiki with a name change to follow previous
media subgroup page naming schemes. You can now find it at

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements

Also, there is a hyperlink from the old page to this one.

Best Regards,
Silvia.