Re: HTML Canvas 2D Context API change proposal for magnifier focus and caret/selection tracking

Hi Rich,

Thanks for driving this -- I know it has been a slog as we are all busy
(and perhaps unsure of the right solution). Just a few
comments/questions inline:

On 17/05/10 9:54 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> Thank you for the quick response Frank. I have fixed the typo.
>
> David, Alex,  Does the accessibility API mapping and this approach work
> for you?

I don't see any show stoppers but we haven't dug into implementation.
The main concerns I have is actual browser implementation and author
adoption.
>   Since Frank's mappings make use of MSAA, which you use with IA2,
> it should work fine.

I'm not sure what the 'mappings' refer to? Franks' implementation notes
regarding caretBlinkRate and setCaretSelection make sense to me.

Did you catch Alexander's questions from May 12th?

cheers,
David