Re: Accessibility Requirements of Media - please add to

Hi All,

If you haven't taken a look in the last few days, please check out
Sean's additions under this heading:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Accessibility_Requirements_of_Media#Use_cases.2C_scenarios_and_requirements

Lots of clear & pithy requirements statements here.

Please take a look, add yours if not covered yet, and discuss as needed.

And thanks to Sean for getting this going, it looks great.

- Judy