RE: Requirements for external text alternatives for audio/video

From: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:01:47 +0000
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: Eric Carlson <eric.carlson@apple.com>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Geoff Freed <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>, "HTML Accessibility Task Force" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Matt May <mattmay@adobe.com>
Phillipe is owner of this implementation. But my understanding is it is considered a correct implementation, I don't know that he has written any documentation.