Re: change proposal - Provide a method for canvas subtree to be hidden from all users

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> The question is really whether the use case of accessible content
> outside the canvas is common enough to specifically serve with a
> shortcut.

Not just accessible content outside the canvas, but accessible content
outside the canvas that represents static content that is generated with
the page, and not fetched separate from the page. Most uses of canvas I've
seen for graphs, including all those I've written, get the data after the
page is loaded, and would have to generate the table just like they
generate the graph.