HTML comment list, Bugzilla, and the accessbilty task force

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:32:29 -0500
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Maciej, Paul, Sam, Mike, and Janina,

I noticed an accessibility comment today [1] on the
public-html-comments list [2]. Do people who comment on that list need
to file bugs instead of or in addition to commenting on that list so
that their concerns do not fall through the cracks? If so, I wonder if
people who are not working group memebers would go to the trouble of
setting up a Bugzilla accrount. I don't know, but suspect that it
might inhibit some people from expressing concerns.

How do comments on the comment list fit into the HTML working group
decision policy?

How do accessibility comments on the comment list fit into the
accessibility task force's work process?

Should a bug for how the comment list fits into the  HTML working
group decision policy [3] [4] be filed?

Thanks.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-comments/2010Mar/0008.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-comments/