Re: new dates for issue items based on today's HTML WG teleconference

On 3/11/10, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> Shelley Powers wrote:
>> I read the minutes for today's HTML WG teleconference. Are there new due
>> dates for Issues 9, 30, 31, 32, 74, 80, and 85? What is the status of
>> Issue 66?
>
> The WG chair's understanding of the status of each can be found here:
>
>    http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html
>
> In summary, here is the current dates that the chairs have been tracking
> to for the next step of each issue:
>
>    Mar 10: 66
>    Mar 23: 31, 80
>    Mar 25: 32
>    Apr 5: 9
>    None: 30, 66, 74, 84
>
> We have yet to update the dates based on the new information.

I updated the Accessibility Change Proposal Status Table in the a11y
Task Force Wiki based on today's discussion.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Accessibility_Change_Proposal_Status

I think I got the dates right but will double check when Maciej
updates the main table.

Best Regards,
Laura
--