Re: proposal on HTML WG issue 80 ready for a11y TF decision?

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 01:08:26 -0800
Cc: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, public-html-a11y@w3.org, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
To: Michael Smith <mike@w3.org> (tm)

On Mar 10, 2010, at 11:21 PM, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> Can you please remind me if your proposal on HTML WG issue 80 is
> ready to be put forward for a decision by the a11y TF?
>
>  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/80
>
> Earlier this week, Janina and Michael Cooper and I had a status
> discussion about open HTML WG a11y issues, and this is one that I
> was personally not up to speed about enough to give them any
> accurate status information initially. But after some discussion
> about it, it seems your current proposal may be ready to put to
> a decision by the TF. If you agree, please let me know, so we can
> move forward on it.

Side note: Steve's proposal for ISSUE-80 is also one of the proposals
submitted for ISSUE-31. (I don't think this needs to delay the TF's
consideration of it, just mentioning so everyone is aware.)

You can see the full details on the Change Proposal and its current
status here: http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-080

Regards,
Maciej