Re: Survey ready on formats for media text associations

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 21:34:25 +1100
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org> wrote:
> A survey is ready for collecting feedback about formats for media
> text associations:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/media-text-format/
>
> The survey asks you to indicate which format or combination of
> formats do you think should be introduced as the baseline for
> external text associated with media content.
>
> Only members of the HTML Accessibility Task Force can complete
> this survey. It is only a straw poll of the members of this task
> force. However, note that the results are publicly visible:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/media-text-format/results
>
> --
> Michael(tm) Smith
> http://people.w3.org/mike

Dear all,

I would like to encourage everyone to express their current opinion.
It would also be good to understand if you do not have a preference
for some reason or feel you lack information for expressing a
preference.

We need to understand if we have a wide-spread consensus on a (set of)
format(s) or whether we need to continue investigating this issue
before we are able to make a clear recommendation to the HTML Working
Group.

Best Regards,
Silvia.