Re: Survey ready on Media Text Associations proposal

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 12:01:37 +1100
To: Markku Hakkinen <mhakkinen@acm.org>
Cc: Dick Bulterman <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>, Eric Carlson <eric.carlson@apple.com>, Michael Smith <mike@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Makku,

Thanks for the markup comparison. It really helped my analysis of the
differences between the proposed markup and the SMIL extract that Dick
suggested.

On a side note, you might have based your comparison on an earlier
version of the TextAssociations proposal, since it now has 4 examples
and the language attribute is called @language . It's not important,
but you could update the page if you want to. Incidentally, in case
it's not clear, in the fourth example, you would need a switch element
around the alternative video source elements.

Cheers,,
Silvia.