Re: Weekly Resolved & Rejected Bugs Report

From: Martin Kliehm <martin.kliehm@namics.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:08:54 +0200
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
CC: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Laura,

On 19.06.2010 20:16, Laura Carlson wrote:
> Martin asked about the procedure to advance a bug to an issue. That is
> explained at:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Bugs/Escalating_a_Bug_to_an_Issue

actually I asked about how we can achieve progress on open bugs, in
particular those that have been tagged. Some bugs have been fixed, they
should be confirmed and closed. Some bugs need more info, so I guess the
next step would be to provide this info within the bug and re-open it.
Other bugs already have a lot of info and discussion without a
consensus, at this point I suppose they should be escalated to an issue,
right?

Cheers,
   Martin