A renewed plea

From: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:40:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: "'HTML Accessibility Task Force'" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hello All,

Having just completed the media sub-team conference call, it became clear
early on that the survey at:

.was perhaps confusing, and that the goal was to assess whether we have
*user needs* covered off here, and not a technical needs requirement
document. With HTML5 factoring largely in the advance of media - in
becoming the next platform for media delivery - it is imperative that we
capture all user-needs/use-cases as accurately as possible.

I appreciate that this is a lengthy survey, and for those located in the
US running the survey over a holiday weekend made it difficult to respond
to over the original time-line. To that end, we have decided to extend the
survey further, to conclude at 23:59 Boston time Monday June 7th.

To those that have already responded - Thank you. To those who may have
not yet had to the chance to do so I urge you all to please find the time
to review this critical document and provide feedback, and thank you in
advance for taking the effort required.

John  Foliot

Program Manager

Stanford Online Accessibility Program