Re: Please Read (was RE: Survey on Media Accessibility Requirements)

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 01:25:43 +1000
To: Eric Carlson <eric.carlson@apple.com>
Cc: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 12:34 AM, Eric Carlson <eric.carlson@apple.com> wrote:

> On Jun 1, 2010, at 7:26 AM, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
>

>> In a next step, it will be good to compile a priority list from the given list.
>>
>  At the same time that we prioritize, can we please begin discussing the many questions Philip and I raised in our feedback about the document?

Some of your questions / notes directly apply to the specification of
the requirements and we need to clarify the text. We may have received
further such feedback from others, too? All of that feedback needs to
be incorporated and help improve the document before prioritisation.

Others of your notes refer to technical issues that are independent of
whether the accessibility community thinks a feature is important. So,
we can have these discussions in parallel to prioritisation. I suggest
we pick them by topic and create email threads that way. I would say:
start on those that you find personally strongly burning.

Cheers,
Silvia.