Re: [media] Addressing "3.1 Keyboard Access to Interactive Controls"

Note to all:

Changes to the Keyboard Access section [1]
according to feedback from the survey [2]
and discussions of that feedback between Sean and myself have been
finalised in the wiki [1].

Some notes on technical realisation have also been included, similar
to other discussions in the group on other media requirements areas.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements#Keyboard_Access_to_interactive_controls_.2F_menus
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/20080526_media-requirements/results#xq12

Best Regards,
Silvia.