Re: Discussion on Change Proposal for ISSUE-66

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:47:10 +0100
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
This is somewhat of an aside, but it did strike me that all users, not just accessibility users, and not just if alt is missing, might well find a benefit in having access to some of the information that we're talking about here, notably the EXIF 'annotative' data.  I'm not sure I see it as 'repair of alt' so much as generally helpful.

David Singer