Re: on SRT...

Please pardon the top posting, but I need to raise a different issue
here.

I don't understand how levels 0 through X are supposed to work in a
standards specification sense. What are you all talking about?

Are you saying Level 0 for Html 5, and level 1 for html 5.1? etc? If
"yes," then we need to focus primarily on whether level 0 is sufficient
to meet currently understood requirements--something not yet well
specified, afaik.

Given the time between html 4.01 and html 5, I'm disinclined to go this
way.

Now, what am I misunderstanding?

Janina

--