Re: Please vote on the canvas accessibility proposal

hi Ian,

>I mean (non-conforming) cases like:
  ><canvas>Your browser doesn't support canvas.</canvas>

I think it can be assumed that the non-conforming cases will be in the
majority as developers cannot even provide a text alternative for an image
in many cases.

So why should users have this garbage (non-conforming content) presented to
them when they are using abrowser that supports canvas?

regards
stevef

On 25 February 2010 10:08, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Steven Faulkner wrote:
> >
> > - there is no accessible alternative and the content says so
> >
> > what does this mean?
>
> I mean (non-conforming) cases like:
>
>   <canvas>Your browser doesn't support canvas.</canvas>
>
> --
>  Ian Hickson               U+1047E                )\._.,--....,'``.    fL

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe

www.paciellogroup.com | www.wat-c.org