Who Should Vote? [Was: Please vote on the canvas accessibility proposal

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:53:46 +0100
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
I wonder if there's been some mistake? I understand the Canvas Subteam
in the Html A11y Task Force is ready to report out a proposal? Would
that be pending the outcome of this vote? So, that only Subteam members
should be voting at this point?

I ask because we haven't had time to yet in the TF to consider the
Subteam's proposal, which would violate our consensus procedures. Seems
to me the earliest we could start a vote in the TF would be Thursday,
and probably not then as we might want more time for questions, etc.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@rednote.net