Re: Call for objections *by 8 Feb*: HTML A11Y Face to Face meeting 6-7 April 2010 in Birmingham, UK

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:59:06 +0100
To: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Cc: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Martin Kliehm <martin.kliehm@namics.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Joshue O'Connor writes:
> Hi y'all,
>
> Are we any closer to getting a consensus on the date/location for the
> upcoming meeting?

The meeting is set for Birmingham on 6 & 7 April. See:
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/11-html-a11y-minutes.html

I understand people have continued expressing preferences for other
dates and offering other hosts beyond our original 8 February deadline.
However, as the minutes cited above indicate, 6 & 7 appears to work for
the greater number of potential participants, even though it's not ideal
for anyone.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200