Re: Call for objections *by 8 Feb*: HTML A11Y Face to Face meeting 6-7 April 2010 in Birmingham, UK

From: Martin Kliehm <martin.kliehm@namics.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:18:25 +0100
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
CC: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On 16.02.2010 23:35, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
> So at some point, we have to try to close discussion about dates
> and try to just get something pinned down and see how many people
> can make and decide if we can get a critical mass for a workable
> meeting on that date or not. So far it seems like the plan for
> April 6-7 in Birmingham could give us that.

Mike, I totally agree with you. I'm fine with April 6-7 and Birmingham,
yet it appeared that the date is inconvenient for the British which
seems like a contradiction. So I just wanted to suggest an alternative
in early April. Yes, we shouldn't waste too much time before we finally
pin down a date. Dominique Burger of BrailleNet, who is organizing the
event on April 12 [1], is checking if a venue would be available on
April 13-14 in Paris. May I suggest to give him a week for feedback, or
should be stop searching for better alternatives? I'm fine with either,
I just wanted to help finding a better place.

Cheers,
   Martin

[1]
http://inova.snv.jussieu.fr/evenements/colloques/colloques/62_index_en.html