Re: a11y-media sync-up call [was: minutes: HTML A11y TF telecon 2010-02-04 [draft]]

although i’m not dave, philip, john, eric, silvia or mike, i’d also like to be on the call.  that time works for me.

thanks
geoff freed
wgbh/ncam

On 2/4/10 11:03 PM, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org> wrote:

Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, 2010-02-05 09:42 +1100:

> My proposed next steps were:
> 1. finalise specification drafts in subgroup
> 2. solicit feedback from larger task force
> 3. have phone hook up in subgroup to agree on specifications
[...]

After some discussion with Sylvia, I'd like to propose that the media subgroup
have a one-hour telcon on February 17 at 21:00 GMT (22:00 Oslo, 13:00 US/West,
08:00 Feb 18 Syndey) -

  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=2&day=17&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=187&p3=240

Dave, Philip, John, Eric: Could you each reply and let me know if that date and
time will work OK for you or not?

  --Mike