Re: Call for objections *by 8 Feb*: HTML A11Y Face to Face meeting 6-7 April 2010 in Birmingham, UK

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 22:04:17 +0000
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
CC: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, public-html-a11y-request@w3.org
Its great that the F2F will take place in Europe (go Sally) but I have a
slight issue with these times. It clashes with the Easter Bank holiday
weekend. So
many people will be taking time off around this time (I will).

To move it to the end of that week or the following week, or even more
towards the end of the
month would be preferable IMO.

Cheers

Josh