Re: ISSUE-31 Change Proposal

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:26:30 +0000 (UTC)
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010, Laura Carlson wrote:

> > Laura and Ian, could you please identify together the parts of this
> > Change Proposal that are uncontroversial, and make sure they get
> > applied to the spec ASAP?
>
> I have tried to explain in the proposal itself and this thread what the
> proposal entails.
>
> Ian, which parts do you agree with? Which parts will you incorporate
> into the spec?

I don't have the immediate bandwidth to give a detailed answer to this,
but in principle everything in the proposal other than what I listed in
[1] are things that I would like to consider in more detail. If you could
file bugs for those, that would be ideal. I intend to spend most of this
Friday and next Friday looking at bugs.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2010Jan/0321.html