Re: role=presentation must not be applied to focusable elements

HI Rich,

I do think browser bugs should be created as the current behaviour causes
problems for screen readers at the moment (if role="presentation") is on an
input (for example).
and I do think that the HTML5 spec should not allow role="presentation" to
be conforming on interactive controls and form controls.

regards
steve