Re: Agenda: HTML-A11Y Media Subteam on 25 August at 22:00Z

I can see sense in an enhanced text-based description, yes.  One type of related material could be multi-level descriptions (simple, advanced, etc.), which would be especially useful in academic settings.  I wouldn't rule it out at this stage, so it could be added to the list.

Geoff