Re: High-lighting of caption files

Thanks for this link, John!

Note that TED is doing the same effect, e.g.
http://www.ted.com/talks/sheryl_wudunn_our_century_s_greatest_injustice.htmland
click on "Open Interactive Transcript" at the top right. They do it on
sentence basis rather than words, but it's essentially the same approach.

Also note that in both examples you can click both on the video to jump
elsewhere and the text will jump, too, and you can click on the text to make
the video jump.