Text associations for HTML5 video/audio

From: Dick Bulterman <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:23:57 +0200
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hello list,
Here is an alternative proposal for integrating text associations into
HTML5.  Although I personally feel that we should consider more general
models of temporal composition to solve this sort of problem, the
solution presented here limits the damage of further bloating <video>
and <audio> -- and it has functionality that could also be useful for
differentiation screen and connection speed constraints.

I welcome you comments.

Dick Bulterman