Re: Initial version of Synchronization Issues

From: Dick Bulterman <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:19:38 +0200
To: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
CC: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Sean,

Thx for the thoughtful comments. You are correct that the original
document discussed a broader set of sync alternatives than text
associations. We agreed at the meeting yesterday that I would downsize
the document and concentrate on these issues.

My main concern is to define a scalable mechanism that doesn't address
the single problem of text captions. The full scaling doesn't have to
occur in this version, but the model should be comprehensive.

More later,
-d.