Re: Wiki available for HTML Accessibility Task Force

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 01:53:00 +0000
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
aloha, michael!

you posted, quote:

> This wiki is publicly readable, but you must be a member of the HTML
> Accessibility Task Force to edit content. Log in with your W3C username
> and password. If you are unfamiliar with this wiki engine, documentation
> is available at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents.

but i haven't been able to login using my w3c username (grosmai) and
the password i use for member-confidential space clearance -- is that
the correct tandem, or did i simply misunderstand your directions?
i tried the day you posted to the list  and gain just five minutes
ago, and i still can't log in to the  --  have others been able to
log in to the A11y TF wiki at:

when i can i will start porting content from the ESW wiki to the A11y
TF wiki, for which i have a migration plan which i will put at:

thanks, gregory.
BORE, n.  A person who talks when you wish him to listen.
                -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
Camera Obscura:  http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html