Re: Please keep canvas discussion on the canvas list

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:43:59 -0500
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Paul Cotton writes:
> > Therefore, we would ask that canvas related discussion be addressed to
> the canvas list.
>
> Can you please let the topics and email lists where each item is being discussed?

Canvas Accessibility has been in the HTML-Canvas-API list since the past
summer. There appears to be only a11y traffic in that list, therefore
our suggestion to keep it there:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-canvas-api/

Media Accessibility (Video, Audio, elements):
TBD

All other HTML A11y topics (as of this writing):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/

SUGGESTION: If you want only one URI for HTML A11y, it should be the TF
Wiki at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Main_Page

Of course the Wiki is new, so not yet very populated. But this should
change quite rapidly.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;