From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Cynthia Shelly
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:34 AM
To: HTML WG Public List
Subject: CHANGE PROPOSAL: Table Summary

Here is the change proposal to address the issues around summary.  The description and details are in the link, the spec text for the table section in the attached .html file.   I'll link to it in the list archive once this mail is in there.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Summary_Change_Proposal_Nov_18%2C_2009