Re: Agenda: HTML-A11Y telcon 10 December 2009 at 16:00Z - ARIA-in-HTML5 document-conformance criteria

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:49:26 +0000
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
hi all,
this may be helpful for todays discussion.

here is  alink to a google docs sheet with the current conformance criteria
in the spec and suggseted changes and notes from work pre and during TPAC

apologies in advance for the crappy table markup...
if anyone has problems i can send a spreadsheet.

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe

www.paciellogroup.com | www.wat-c.org