Re: CHANGE PROPOSAL: Table Summary

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:42:55 -0600
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: Matt Morgan-May <mattmay@adobe.com>, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Roger Johansson <roger@456bereastreet.com>, Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
Hello Everyone,

I wrote:
> Did I get any of this wrong? Are there additions or corrections? Are
> there other concerns? I can start a brainstorming page to track
> this in the Wiki.

Here is a start of a Wiki page to gather concerns (general and
specific) that may be relevant to any usability evaluation that this
task force may possibly undertake to investigate and resolve HTML
Issue 32.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/index.php?title=Brainstorming_Table_Summary_Usability_Evaluation

If I missed anything or got anything wrong, please correct it or let
me know and I will.

If anyone else has additions please contribute to the document. Or
chime in here.

Thanks.