Re: minutes: HTML A11y TF Telecon, 2009-01-23 [resend]

May I ask why we are asking the subgroups - canvas and media - to set
up their own mailing list and discussion environment? I thought this
group was created so we had an environment with a11y experts that can
provide input to all a11y related issues for html5. Pushing things
into further mailing lists and out of the focus of all the a11y
experts doesn't seem productive to me. If somebody is not interested
in a particular email thread, they can always ignore it. But pushing
discussions onto further mailing lists to me seems to turn this task
force into an empty shell.

Best Regards,
Silvia.