Re: is this group alive?

I'm in as well. I've learnt a lot about webmail security these past two
years. And I'd love to start chatting with webmail makers and email client
makers to understand some of the restrictions they have.

For example, I've just tested this email (
http://emails.hteumeuleu.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/the-fab-four.html)
on Yandex.Mail (https://mail.yandex.com). It looks like Yandex.Mail
completely removes the content of an inline "style" attribute whenever
there is a substraction in a calc() function. For example,
`min-width:calc(25%);` is supported. But `width:calc(230400px - 48000%);`
will make the whole inline styles get filtered. Is this a bug or a feature
? What's the reasoning behind this from Yandex point of view ?

More and more I'm thinking that a specification explaining what webmails
implementors should be careful about in CSS, what attributes should they
prefix in HTML, etc. could be very useful. Do you agree with that ?

-- Rémi