From: ptykodi@tykodi.com
To: public-htmail@w3.org
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:30:57 -0400
Subject: HTML email and Accessibility

Hi, I am currently working on a Customer Communications Management architecture project for a financial services firm.  Right now I am looking for good reference material, which speaks to meeting conformance requirements for accessibility when composing HTML formatted e-mail. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Best Regards, /Paul  Paul Tykodi
Principal ConsultantTykodi Consulting Svcs LLCPhone:(603) 343-1820  3 Lowell AveCell:(603) 866-0712 Dover, NH 03820Fax:(603) 343-1820 USAE-mail: ptykodi@tykodi.com www.tykodi.comSkype:Tykodiconsultingservices Co-Chair               - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Working GroupVice-Chair             - IEEE-ISTO PWG Semantic Model Working Group This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting Services LLC immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this message