Re: Include CSS in emails

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 12:05:14 +0400, Karim El Khalifa
<Karim.ElKhalifa@unil.ch> wrote:

> Why not use the existing attachment process ?

There seems to be no advantage over having the style sheet directly in the
head - you end up having to provide more content and a link for the same
result.

> For example in the mail body:
>
>   <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> href="cid:part1.03090201.07070703" />

On the other hand, the combination of discussions about sanitising CSS,
and signing Javascript for inclusion, makes me wonder if there is any
value in having links to known (signed), sanitised CSS.

cheers