Re: Predefined JS Libraries

Neil,

I'm a declarative guy from the ground up, so I won't hide the joy when we
will use more and more declarative technologies

The problem here seems like W3C and all other people around are **not**
going in that direction:

          I would say that 99% of the spec today are Javascript APIs

I have a (not so?) simple use case:

I want to add an embedded map of the receiver's neighborhood in an email I
send to tell friends how to get to the party, but I don't want to make
special mail for each. This use case implies that
1) the receiver agree that the script uses its current location in order to
draw the correct and uptodate map
2) stores a snapshot of the maps in the mail such that you can use it
offline
3) be able to pan or zoom in (even offline if it's vector graphics)

I want this kind of thing being possible without too much hassles:
 if we could go declarative in a reasonable time frame (say few months) I
think we can declare victory

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL