Re: Include CSS in emails

Hi Stefan,

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 22:49:49 +0400, Stefan Mies <stefan.mies@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So we define that css will be also in the header of css, ok?

I'm not sure that I understand this. Can you offer a code example or two
of what you expect?

(Do you mean that we should also expect to see a link to a stylesheet,
like for an HTML page expected to be delivered to a browser, or an email
header, or something else?)

> Maybe it would be possible to define a special css tag just for email
> which enables a bandwidth switch :-)

I think that's going to be an unnecessarily painful approach :)

cheers

Chaals