Re: Math in Email

Note that this is just a consequence of the fact that MathML is now part
of HTML5. So the issues to address are:

- Ask mail clients not to filter MathML tags out. See
http://www.maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic/?post/2012/11/14/Writing-mathematics-in-emails#c121
for details. In theory this should be easy.

- Integrate MathML authoring tools / generators in mail clients.

- Implement MathML in Web rendering engines other. This is the hard
part, see http://www.ulule.com/mathematics-ebooks/.

--
Frédéric Wang
MathML Crowdfunding: ulule.com/mathematics-ebooks