Re: Introductions

Hello all,

I'm Fabio Carneiro, and I'm the resident email designer for MailChimp, Mandrill, and TinyLetter. I've been in web design in one form or another for 16 years, and have spent the past 5 years solely working with HTML email.

For the past year and a half, I've worked on educating others about email design. In addition to giving multiple talks on the subject. the effort culminated in the creation of an email design reference and in the recording of an email design course for Treehouse.

I'll save my email hopes and dreams for another thread. Suffice it to say, I'm excited about the creation of this group, and I'm looking forward to working with you all to improve the HTML email ecosystem.

Cheers,

Fabio Carneiro
Email & User Experience Design
MailChimp.com