Re: CSS in ehtm

Hi Stefan,

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 16:18:46 +0400, Stefan Mies <stm@artegic.de> wrote:

> Hi Bro's,
>
> so I think the best way ist to start with a new topic. The XLS Sheet
> from CamMo (http://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/)
> will be a good base start to talk about useful attributes.

Sure.

Stig, I cc'ed you because I couldn't find copyright information for that
document, but getting CampaignMonitor to offer it under the terms of a W3C
Community Group would be easier than manually collecting the information
it contains, and you seemed the obvious person in this group to ask :)

More generally, I hope others can offer similar resources, but I want to
make sure we don't take someone's work unattributed or in violation of a
copyright license.

> Starts with Responsive (Media Queries).
>
> Is there any special handling in contrast to web html?
>
> I think follow medias will be interesting:
>
> <Style media="*">
>
> Aural, braille, embossed, handheld, print, projection, screen, speech,
> tty, tv
>
> So if you confirm with this attributes we can start a wiki to document
> all steps.

I suggest starting on the wiki and then seeing what we agree to :)
Everyone should be able to log in to
http://www.w3.org/community/htmail/wiki/ with the same account they used
to sign in to the group, and I suggest people edit first and apologise
later if needed rather than the other way around.

cheers

Chaals