Re: identified focus areas

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:45:48 +0100, Andrew Herrington
<a.d.herrington@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think starting an email thread for each focus area would be a good
> idea.

Agreed.

> I also favour rapid output

Yes, me too. Work beats talking :)

> can we just start writing a spec and evolve it based on discussion?

Yep.

We have a wiki as part of the CG - feel free to start putting stuff in it.
If you prefer working on e.g. github we can set up an account for the CG
or you can use your own and we'll link to it...

> I’m also contacting as many people as possible to widen involvement - so
> far we have:
>
> Email providers
> Email services providers
> W3C
> Digital agencies
> Companies who use email marketing
> Independents
>
> If anyone can blog / tweet / etc then this would help to further widen
> involvement.

Indeed.

cheers

Chaals